With the foundation of a foundation in 2005, Grauwe Kiekendief – Kenniscentrum Akkervogels (GKA) set a first step towards a professional nature organization.The menu heading history shows how GKA started protecting gray harriers.The work of the GKA is based on three pillars: Research , Advice and Volunteers. Stichting GKA currently has a board with three unpaid board members. Ben Koks is founder of the foundation and team leader of the professional organization, paid and adviser to the board. The team leader directs the professional organization, which consists of a numberemployees. GKA is active in numerous projects , national and international, advises governments – such as the Ministry of EL & I (formerly LNV) and various provinces -, various (agricultural) nature associations and other nature organizations and has grown thanks to financial contributions from sponsors in Europe and Africa. to a defining player in the field of field birds.
You are cordially invited to support our foundation as a donor .
As of 1 January 2010, the GKA has been designated as an ANBI (= General Benefit Institution), so that your donations are deductible from the taxable income. [More information about legal transparencyat ANBI]
- Bank : Triodos bank: NL82 TRIO 0390 3487 75
- BIC : TRIONL2U
- Chamber of Commerce : North Netherlands – location Groningen
- Number : 02088258
- General postal address : Postbus 46, 9679 ZG Scheemda
- General e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office / meeting address : Country house East Groningen, in the Mill Edens / De Volharding (from 1763/1870) Nassaustraat 14, 9671 BW Winschoten
- Algemeen emailadres: email@example.com
- Kamer van Koophandel: Noord Nederland – vestiging Groningen